The School Nutrition Association (SNA) is the only professional association dedicated solely to the support and well being of school nutrition professionals in advancing good nutrition for all children.
Enhance and further your career in many ways including:
- Grow professionally through SNA Certification and Credentialing
- Increase your wealth of knowledge with professional development materials, up-to-date industry news and education opportunities such as the School Nutrition Foundation’s Webinar Wednesday series
- Learn about important legislative issues, including the implementation of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act and national nutrition standards, as well as use the legislative toolkit and your political voice to help shape and define national, state and local policy related to school nutrition
- Network with industry peers, share information and discover best practices to apply in your programs at SNA conferences and through the Online Communities
- Receive a subscription to SNA’s award-winning School Nutrition magazine
- Take advantage of scholarship and grant opportunities through the School Nutrition Foundation
- Enjoy a variety of members-only discounts on SNA programs and products, including conference registrations, latest research findings, SNA Certification, SNA’s Career Center, SNA Emporium purchases and insurance plans (download the insurance brochure)
- Benefit from exclusive access to members-only areas of the SNA website, where you will be able to access additional news and talking points, archives of School Nutrition magazine and the Tuesday Morning e-newsletter, CN Marketplace, PR and supply chain toolkits, customizable issues-related blogs, MySNA and many other exclusive resources, such as the Promotional Calendar
- Help build awareness of the importance of school nutrition programs through public awareness campaigns and initiatives, including TrayTalk.
Help enlist new members of School Nutrition Association! SNA has created tools to help promote the importance of membership in SNA.
Industry membership provides companies with multiple opportunities:
- Market products and services to school nutrition operators through SNA conferences
- Advertise in the award-winning School Nutrition magazine
- Sponsor events at conferences
- Attend education sessions at SNA conferences with school nutrition operators and your industry peers
- Become certified or credentialed, demonstrating a deeper understanding of nutrition in schools and strengthening client-vendor relations