Quality begins here! SNA’s 2011 Child Nutrition Industry Conference (CNIC) is your best opportunity for gathering and sharing new ideas for integrating quality practices into every aspect of your operation or business. During the course of the four-day conference you will:
- Learn how to develop a solid business plan and put it to work as your blueprint for success and sustainability.
- Streamline your procurement process and generate creative solutions for increasing efficiencies and boosting productivity.
- Sharpen your human resources management skills and glean tips for building a culture of teamwork.
- Gain invaluable insider tricks of the trade for marketing like a pro so that you can spotlight your program and reach kids in new and appealing ways.
- Discover the latest and greatest better-for-you products and innovative equipment designed to meet progressive nutrition standards and drive your profits.
Whether you’re new to CNIC or a seasoned attendee, by the end of this conference you will find the answers to your quest for quality in the core areas of better financial returns, healthier school meals and stronger outreach. Plus, with unmatched networking opportunities that connect you with other decision-makers and industry experts, you can benchmark your current practices, swap strategies for success and share best practices that you can apply immediately in the workplace.
And all of this activity will take place in the heart of “The Emerald City.” With its sparkling blue waters and scenic setting between two majestic mountain ranges, Seattle offers panoramic views in every direction and is an invigorating backdrop for CNIC. Whether you take a ride to the top of the Space Needle, check out the flying fish at the Pike Place Market or sample a cup of java in the coffee capital of the world, there’s no lack in things to do in Seattle when conference sessions are done for the day.
With so much to do, see and learn, CNIC delivers quality right down to the core, with every aspect of the conference designed to help you achieve school nutrition excellence. This is one event you can't afford to miss—CNIC 2011!