**ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ONSITE REGISTRATION FORM**
3 WAYS TO REGISTER
- WEB: ANC 2012 Online Registration CLOSED *When registering multiple individuals, please process each registration separately. Special savings not available online.
- FAX: Download the ANC 2012 Onsite Registration Form (pdf) and fax the completed registration form with credit card or purchase order information to: SNA, Attention: ANC 2012 Registration at (301) 686-3115.
- MAIL: Send registration form & payment to:
ANC 2012 Registration
PO Box 759297
Baltimore, MD 21298
SNA only accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Be sure to include the individual’s name on the check stub or purchase order for proper payment credit.
EARLY BIRD RATE-EB (RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE MAY 11)
REGULAR RATE-RR (RECEIVED AFTER MAY 11 & BEFORE
JUNE 1--Extended to June 29!)
ONSITE-OS (RECEIVED AFTER JUNE 29) *DO NOT MAIL/FAX REGISTRATIONS AFTER JUNE 29
Current SNA membership is required to receive the member rates listed below;
The registration fee paid will determine the ribbon received onsite.
|FS Member District Director/ |
Major City Director/
|*Addt'l staff from same|
school district in this
|FS Member Manager/|
|*Addt'l staff from same|
school district in this
|FS Member Retired**||$175||$380||$430|
|FS Member Student***||$80||$130||$180|
* Registrations must be mailed at the same time, in the same envelope, or faxed at the same time to receive special savings
** Must have current Retired membership
*** Valid college id must accompany registration form.
**** Those paying the fs nonmember rate can receive a one year sna membership for free by visiting the member services booth during the conference and completing a membership application
***** Guest/family qualification applies to those individuals who are not in the foodservice industry.
Daily conference registration will be available ONSITE ONLY at the following rates:
- FS Member: $190
- FS Nonmember: $251
- Industry Member: $275
- Industry Nonmember: $475
Daily fees include events listed on that day only, excluding the Final Event concert.
|Friday, July 13, 2012||12:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Saturday, July 14, 2012||7:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Sunday, July 15, 2012||7:30 am–5:00 pm|
|Monday, July 16, 2012||7:30 am–5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, July 17, 2012||7:30 am–5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, July 18, 2012 ||7:30 am–12:00 pm|
PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS (Saturday, July 14)
Food Safety Basics, 8:00 am–12:00 pm; $99
A New Field on Opportunity (Off Site), 8:00 am–2:00 pm; $150
Understanding the USDA Foods Program, 8:00 am–4:00 pm; $150
Financial Management: A Course for School Foodservice Directors, 8:00 am–5:00 pm; $150
HealthierUS School Challenge, 8:00 am–5:00 pm; $150
Conflict Management, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm; $99
Food Defense: How to Assess and Minimize Risks in School Nutrition Operations, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm; $99
Chapter Leadership Day (Sat., July 14), $25 each
EXTRA Final Event ticket(s) (Wed., July 18), $99 each
- REGISTRATION closes June 1, 2012. After June 1, all registrations must be submitted onsite and will be charged at the onsite registration rate and confirmations will not be mailed.
- PLEASE check all events you plan to attend on the Registration Form.
- TRANSFERS: Registrants who are unable to attend the conference may transfer their registration to another individual within the same organization, provided advance written notice is forwarded to SNA at email@example.com or faxed to (301) 686-3115. Please provide your name and the individual’s name to whom you are transferring your registration. All transfers must be received by June 1, 2012, and will not be accepted onsite.
- SPEAKERS AND EXHIBITORS: DO NOT use the Registration Form to register for ANC. Use the Speaker or Exhibitor Registration Form/Link sent to you from the Meetings Center.
- CANCELLATIONS: Refunds, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be made if you notify SNA Headquarters by faxing your request to (301) 686-3115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 1, 2012. Cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be made on cancellations received after June 1 or for NO SHOWS. Refunds and/or credits will be issued 30 days AFTER the conference.
- PLEASE make a copy of the completed Registration Form for your records.
- SPECIAL SAVINGS: Members receive special savings when more than one person in the same membership category registers from their school district. To qualify for these savings, each registrant from the same school district must take the following steps:
- A. Include the name of the first person registered from the school district in the space provided on the Registration Form.
- B. Send all registration forms from the same school district in the same envelope or with the same fax. Special savings not available online.
- FINAL EVENT: A ticket to the Final Event concert is included in the full ANC conference registration fee, but space is limited and tickets will go quickly. Make sure you indicate on your Registration Form that you will be attending this event.
- REGISTER online, mail or fax your Registration Form. Please DO NOT use more than one method or you may be charged for multiple registrations. When registering multiple individuals online, please process each registration separately.
- SNA liability prevents anyone under 16 years of age from being admitted to the Exhibit Hall FOR ANY REASON at any time.
- NO rolling bags will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall.
- SNA is committed to ensuring all meeting activities are accessible. To discuss needs, call 1-800-877-8822 X127 no later than June 1.
- NOTE: The conference program and events are subject to change.