- Individuals are responsible for maintaining documentation of all CEUs earned.
- Core Requirements and Key Area Hours can be used for CEUs – CEUs cannot be used for Core Requirements or Key Area Hours.
- CEUs are for Certification Renewal only.
- CEUs must be completed or earned within the certification renewal period.
- CEUs should reflect job-related growth experiences.
- CEUs for SNA-sponsored events will be maintained in the SNA database.
- All CEUs must be a minimum of one hour in length.
CEUs are required annually as indicated on the chart below:
Member Annual Renewal Fee
Non-Member Annual Renewal Fee
CEU Documentation for Audits
SNA will notify individuals who are selected for an audit of the CEUs they need to submit. Below is a list of the types of CEU documentation accepted by SNA:
- Certificates of Completion
- Copies of Rosters
- College/University Transcripts
- Program Agendas
- Program Books/Brochures
- Registration Confirmation Letters
- Payment Receipts
- MySNA Transcript listing SNA-sponsored activities such as pre-conference and education sessions for ANC, LAC, CNIC, NLC, SNA Webinars and School Nutrition Magazine PDAs (3 passing)
You must complete the required number of CEUs during your annual certification period.
Ways to Earn CEUs
You can earn CEUs toward your certification renewal in a variety of ways. Please review the CEU Suggestions List .