Banner Ad Rates (Effective January 2009)
The following rate is for three months:
- $2,500 Net for a banner for the SNA home page.
- $2,000 Net for a banner on a secondary page.
- Ads on the public pages will rotate with other ads.
- Ad positions will be given on a first come, first served basis.
- The banner on the secondary pages will run exclusively for 3 months.
- Each banner advertisement will hyperlink to the advertisers designated home page or Web page of choice.
- Advertisers do not get access to private site by virtue of advertising.
- Banner Size: 137 width x 188 height pixels with rounded corners.
- Rounded Corners with 12 pixel radius.
- Maximum file size: 25k
- Image format: JPG or GIF
- Animation: 8 second limit
Online advertisements can be submitted via e-mail or Internet. Please contact SNA Production for any further questions: email@example.com.
CN Direct is a biweekly newletter delivered to members and other child nutrition audiences by request only. The e-newsletter features current events and stories, the latest announcements from USDA, recall notices , hot topics like childhood obesity and more. As of September 2008, subscribers topped 15,000.
SNA SmartBrief is a daily email news brief prepared exclusively for school nutrition professionals. In each edition, news articles regarding a variety of topics in school nutrition are complied from publications from across the country and around the world. This new news brief will allow subscribers to stay at the top of their field by becoming aware of innovations and issues affecting school nutrition professionals around the nation. Whether using the articles to stay on top of trends or to identify good ideas for use in one’s own school nutrition program, SNA SmartBrief is sure to have something for everyone.
Contact your Advertising Representative Today!
Tubridy Associates, Inc.
Midwest & West Coast
Boyce Media Services