Relations between the Foundation and program donors position both entities as strong child nutrition advocates and enable SNA to continue offering sound professional development programs to over 55,000 members nationwide.
- To become a Platinum Donor, a company must contribute $250,000 or more per year to the Foundation.
- To become a Premier Program Donor, a company must contribute $100,000 or more per year to the Foundation.
- To become a Major Program Donor, a company must contribute $25,000-$99,999 per year to the Foundation.
- For information on how you or your company can become a major program donor, please contact the Foundation.
Partners for Breakfast in the Classroom
National Dairy Council
Fuel Up to Play 60
Breakfast Peer Advisory Group
Breakfast Learning Series
Schwan's Food Service
Schwan's Food Service Scholarship
ANC First Timers Scholarship
Winston/SNF Build Your Future Scholarship
Winston Equipment Award Grant
SNS Internship Stipend
Current Wednesday Webinar Partners
- ConAgra Mills
- Food Research Action Center
- Jennie-O Turkey Store
- National Dairy Council
- School Nutrition Association
- USDA FNS
- Walmart Foundation