2009 Fall Industry Boot Camp
November 5-6, 2009 – National Harbor, MD
November 2009 Boot Camp is sold out. We are accepting reservations for May 2010. Spring 2010 Industry Boot Camp
SNA Patrons $1,000
Corporate Members $1,500
Companies sending more than two attendees will receive a 25% discount on each additional registration after their first two registrations. Boot Camp is a great resource for training new employees! To incorporate Boot Camp into your company’s training program, contact Sherry Carrigan at (800) 877-8822 extension 151.
Only two seminars are offered each year – and seating is limited. To secure your seat at Boot Camp please complete the registration forms below. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jessica Garrett at (800) 877-8822 extension 173, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Boot Camp is an intense educational seminar designed to help industry members understand the ins and outs of the school nutrition marketplace. SNA senior staff specialists will share their knowledge and expertise in this two-day seminar. The seminar will feature:
A Foodservice Director Guided Tour of High School Cafeteria Facilities
Attendees will be taken on a guided tour of the cafeteria facilities at the recently constructed T.C. Williams High School.
Child Nutrition Legislative & Regulatory Fundamentals
- An historical perspective of federal child nutrition law
- The structure of statutes and regulations governing school foodservice
- School procurement – practical and legal aspects
- Current insider information on recent legislative events
Face-to-face time with a panel of School Foodservice Directors:
These foodservice professionals will discuss their FS Programs and give you the opportunity to ask questions related to food costs, purchasing, marketing and building better relationships with your clients.
School Meal Nutrition Guidelines & Regulations
- Menu Planning Regulations
- Menu Planning Options
- Food Production and Menu Records
School Nutrition Market Trends
- External Factors & Trends that Impact the School Nutrition Market
- Inside the School Nutrition Market
- Who are your customers and key stakeholders
- Current trends
- The future of School Nutrition programs